30 July 2011

Weekend To-Do List


I have a bunch of stuff I want to get done this weekend:

- de-clutter certain areas of the house (office, my side of the bedroom, craft space).
- clean the house (including washing the floors!).
- bake chocolate chip cookies.
- open my second etsy shop to start selling my new product - SO EXCITED!!!
- get pictures taken of the patio stones in our back yard and list them for sale on kijiji.
- get rid of the fly-away garbage around our house - people walking down Ottawa Street like to litter.
- make t-shirt yarn out of the old t-shirt pile.
- sew new buttons on my shirts and do the new button-holes - kinda nervous about that one.
- finish crocheting my scarf.

If I'm able to get all of this done, I will be so happy! I know the chances of getting all these things done are nil, but I'm going to at least chip away at this list. I love lists. :)


I also know that it is a holiday weekend, but Jeffery is probably going to be gone to the zoo with the youth group tomorrow (they needed drivers for the teens, so the kids and I couldn't come along), so I'm going to try to be productive while he is away.

Wish me luck!
-Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!