19 September 2012

What You Made Link-Up 33


First of all, I want to thank everyone who sent me condolences on the passing of my grandma. I really appreciate your concern and prayers.

As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, I launched two new product lines:

I have so many small pieces of leather - too small for journals, and I wanted to utilize these pieces, instead of merely tossing them. That's not what my shop is about. The Orange Windmill is about using remnant materials to create something new and fabulous. You can find them in my shop. I hope you like them!

Last week's most viewed link was this funky Puzzle Chain Mail Bracelet from Infused Designs:






Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. I adore the earrings and keychain! I'm making a prediction that they are VERY popular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!