28 September 2012

Looking to sponsor a fabulous blog for October?


Come and sponsor my blog this coming month! October is going to be an awesome month, with some really great posts, awesome features, and the weekly What You Made link-ups and a new series: handmade gift ideas to get you ready for the holidays! This is definitely going to be a month you will not want to miss!

Anyhoo. Here are the stats:

Trees.Hides. has over 1750 followers via
GFC, Bloglovin, Linky Followers, Hellocotton, Twitter,
Facebook, and a fabulous newsletter.
Pageviews have increased by 50% from last month.

If you're interested in more information about sponsoring my little blog, head on over to the sponsor page, and I'll tell you all about it!
Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!