17 September 2012

My weekend.

Here's a few pictures to highlight what we did this past weekend.


On Saturday afternoon, we went to the Supercrawl on James Street. There I had a Gorilla Cheese "Lumberjack", which was absolutely delicious! I also took a few pictures of the beehive art installations that I saw on some buildings.

After the Supercrawl, we went to a dance birthday party. Isabel was dancing full swing, but Alexander preferred to sit on the couch and eat. lol

Sunday was Ethan and Moriah's birthday, so we went to my parents' house to celebrate. In the evening, my kids decided they wanted to show off how strong they were by lifting weights.

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!