21 September 2012

Linky Party :: 6 things.

I saw a post regarding this link from A Content Housewife, and I thought, "I can do this!", so here I am, doing this. Apprently, this is a great way to meet like-minded bloggers. Maybe you could give it a try too!



1. a refinished side table - I'm definitely doing this again! It was so fun, and the results were exactly what I was expecting. Now I'm looking around our house for pieces to refinish!

2. a book key chain - one of my new product lines in my Etsy shoppe.

3. my favourite wedding card - because penguins are soo cute.

4. 3D paper flowers - so fun to make - try it sometime!

5. owl paperclips - my best sellers in my paper Etsy shoppe, by far.

6. leather journal - one of my favourite things to make.

So here are the rules:

1. Please follow at least 4 of the following blogs/twitter/facebook etc.:

2. Put this button at the bottom of the post so others can join too!

Design Improvised

Trees Hide

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE those owl paper clips!! And the wedding card is adorable!! :-)

    Thanks for joining in! Good to meet you! :-)

    xxo- lianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to second that- those owl clips are too cute! I'm going to have to check out your Etsy shop.

    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love refinishing furniture too, You are right, it is so rewarding to know the amazing transformation you created. Your leather journals are gorgous! new follower! Nice to meet you!!!
    _ Ashley @ Bricks and Baubles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the keychains! I might just have to snag one of those. I just finished binding up a book yesterday, such a great feeling holding a finished one in your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it the first picture on your sketchy notions post on Sep 22? It's beautiful! I loooove the look of the paper you used - and coptic stitch is so gratifying when it's finished, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  5. That penguin card is so cute, but I am blown away by your journal binding skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ashley! I love it when people like the journals I bind. :)

      Delete
  6. You certainly can do this! Such creative projects. I love the owls. Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  7. that journal is AMAZING! wow… so beautiful. and i love your owls and penguins. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. not that i need to repeat what everyone else said, BUT, your journals are really wonderful shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Pam! I don't mind the compliments. :) - Shirley

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!