31 October 2012

What You Made Link Up 39


Last week I was busy busy busy getting ready for the Made by Hand show. I really enjoyed the show! There was approximately 2000 people walk through the door, and there were some REALLY great vendors there; some of which I will be featuring on my blog soon; they are awesome!!!

I shared with you last week the iPhone cases that I was launching at the show. They will be in my Etsy shop soon - I just have to find another iPhone to photograph my cases with. lol

Anyhoo. Last week's most viewed link-up was a custom painted mirror from Mullane Ink:


Molly had the most viewed link last week too, which is a first for this link-up! Here are some of my favourites from Molly's shop:

 
 




Trees Hide

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I am excited to see your iphone cases. I have an iphone! And, I hope you are staying warm! It is getting cold. HUGS, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has some beautiful items! Can't wait to check out this week's from everyone! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fun items! Found your blog through etsy and now following. would love it if you checked out mine too!

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!