25 October 2012

Sponsor Call :: November


The holidays are a great time to purchase some advertising - the rush of holiday shoppers, searchers of DIY ideas for the holidays, and holiday decor ideas. And Trees.Hides. will be FULL of that all throughout November! I will be continuing my handmade gift ideas series, beginning my handmade Christmas series, and posting some serious bling about my sponsors!

Now, if that sounds good to you, take a look at the stats too:

Trees.Hides. has over 1750 followers via
GFC, Bloglovin, Linky Followers, Hellocotton, Twitter,
Facebook, and my fabulous newsletter.
Pageviews have increased by 37% from last month.

If you're interested in more information about sponsoring my blog, head on over to the sponsor page, where you will find information about the ad space options, giveaway options, and how to purchase your ad space - it's super easy, but if you have any questions, just email me!
Trees Hide
ps - Don't forget to link up! It's open until Saturday night. You can find the link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!