01 August 2011

New Etsy Shop!!

I've finally opened my second etsy shop, where I am going to be selling the product that I've been working on for a while. I've told you about the new product line I've been developing, and this is it!

The shop is called The Orange Windmill (since I'm dutch, and orange is my favourite colour), and there is where I will be selling my hand-bound leather journals! I've always loved journals (I've had many throughout my life), and so Jeffery told me that I should try making them instead of buying them! So I researched into the kinds of journals/books I could make, and these appealed to me the most! Here is a picture of one that I listed in my shop today:






Please hop on over to my second etsy shop, The Orange Windmill, and let me know what you think!

I also have created a Facebook page for The Orange Windmill. Please "like" me when you get the chance. Thanks!

-Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!