05 August 2011

Busy Week

Hi all! It's been a really busy week for me - I've been creating like crazy! The majority of my efforts has been going towards building inventory for my new shop, The Orange Windmill.

The Orange Windmill sells handbound leather journals, and here are just a few of what I've listed. You can go to my shop to see all of them.



But don't worry, I haven't been neglecting For Any Occasion. I've been busy making paper flowers! Those are so much fun to make!

These are the ones I've already listed:



I've also made some with patterned paper, but I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. You can see there are two types of flowers: scalloped edges and straight edges. They are so much fun! :)

I have finally finished my scarf too! YAY!!! It's not as long as I would like, but it will do me just fine. I couldn't take a picture of me wearing it, so Isabel is my model. Alexander didn't want to wear it.


Isn't it beautiful??!! I love those colours, the way they gradate! I want to work on making new fingerless gloves and also a huge round hot mat for our baking stone. I also want to try to make some nesting bowls. I'll start small, but I would like to try.

That's all! I'm excited to start working on new projects this week!

-Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!