21 August 2011

New Blog Title : treeshides.blogspot.com

I've decided that since I have more than one creative business, I'm going to change the name of my blog URL.

I'm going to change it to http://www.treeshides.blogspot.com.

So if you are following me, you won't see any more posts from me on your dashboard's reading list.

If you wish to continue following me, I would be really appreciative. Here are the ways you can do this:
1. Click on the "Follow" button on the sidebar of my blog where it says "Followers"
2. Copy the new URL (http://www.treeshides.blogspot.com) and go to your Dashboard under "Reading List" and click "ADD" and paste the URL into the text box.
3. You can now follow via email if you like! On the sidebar of the blog, you can add your email in the text box.

Thank you so much for following me! I look forward to reading your comments!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!