30 January 2013

What You Made Link-up 48




Well, for creating things, this week was a bit of a bust. With my day job's busyness picking up, I'm finding it difficult to find time to clean my house, let alone create anything (but I always find time to blog!). I had purchased some paper for my journals in bulk (I'm fulfilling my 2013 goals!), and I found a spot for them in my craft closet. I also reorganized my closet a bit more; I started hanging some storage containers on the wall, and I put up a big white board - good for notes and ideas.

Anyhoo. Last week's most viewed link was this adorable handknit newborn wrap from Emily Joy Creations:


Here are some of my favourites from Emily's shop:


~~~~~





Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got some organization time! I've been doing a bit of that myself lately.
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! It can be hard to clean, work full time, and make things. I've gotten the work full time and make things done. Not so much the cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!