25 January 2013

Sponsor Call

It's that time of the month - time to look for blogs to advertise on. And Trees.Hides. is available for sponsors! What a coincidence! lol
 
 
Here are the stats:
 
Trees.Hides. has over 1825 followers via
GFC, Bloglovin, Linky Followers, Hellocotton, Twitter,
Facebook, and my fabulous newsletter.
Pageviews have increased by 17% from last month.
 
If you're interested in more information about sponsoring my blog, head on over to the sponsor page, where you will find information about the ad space options, giveaway options, and how to purchase your ad space - it's super easy, but if you have any questions, just email me! The featured ad spot has been purchased, but there are lots of space left for the large spots - only $5.00 for the whole month!!
 

Trees Hide

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!