15 January 2013

Organization for Small Spaces

For those of you with limited space, here are some tips and ideas to make your place more fully utilized. These are images I have found on Pinterest, and you can find them here.

I would LOOOVE to have this in my home. Once we finish our basement, we will have open space like that under the stairs. I will have to talk to Jeff to see if he's up to doing this. It would be a great way to make sure all of our books stay in one place in the house, not scattered around the house where ever there is space for them. It's a perfect idea!

This looks really cool; although I'm not entirely sure how I would get up there at night. I can't pull myself up, and that's the only way I can see someone getting up there... unless there's a ladder or something that pulls out of the ceiling?

This would have been helpful for when we lived in the apartment.
via (original link is broken)

I also like this idea for a way to store your books.

Another obviously fabulous way to store books and magazines. Can you tell what I need help with organizing?

This would not only be good for books, but if you have knick knacks, toys, movies, CDs, etc.

Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea underneath the stairs. That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!