23 January 2013

What You Made Link up 47



This past week was busy with a sick girl. A on-and-off fever of 103 was keeping us up in the night, and we didn't get much done (you should see my sink full of dishes right now!). But while she was napping on Saturday, I was able to organize my craft space further, which brings me another little step closer to how I want my space to look. Pictures will come shortly!

And I bound a couple of journals too. You can find them in my Etsy shop. Here they are:
 

Last week's most viewed link was this blog post about a hook rug by Honey from the Bee:


~~~~~




Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you've been sick!! I've seen a LOT of bloggers in the same boat so it definitely must be going around. I hope you feel better soon! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!