25 July 2012

Sponsor in August

The end of the month is nigh (tee-hee), and I'm really looking forward to August. I've got some really exciting posts planned, and I would love it if you would join the fun!


So if you are looking for some low-cost advertising for your Etsy shop or blog, Trees.Hides. is pleased to offer affordable month-long advertising for August!

Here are the stats:

Trees.Hides. has over 1700 followers via
GFC, Bloglovin, Linky Followers, Hellocotton, Twitter, Facebook, and a fabulous monthly newsletter.
Pageviews have increased by 61% from last month.

For more information on advertising with Trees.Hides., go here.


Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!