02 July 2012

Featured Artist :: Sew Tara

Etsy Shop | Twitter | Facebook | Blog

I met Tara at the First Sunday Stroll in Pelham a little while ago, and I just loved her table! She used the moo mini cards in such an original way - ask her about that sometime, will you?

Here are my favourites from her shop.

I love tea!
  
So I can bring my English Breakfast tea bags with me to work.

And this is super wicked cool - who wouldn't LOVE to have one of these?!

I also love reading Tara's blog. Reading her blog makes me want to get learning how to sew. And I simply adore her blog design - just look at that adorable header!!!


Isn't that just the cutest? I love it! Anyways, go say hi to Tara, I'm sure she would love to meet you!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!