05 July 2012

Christmas in July Craft Swap

I'm participating in a Christmas in July craft swap!!!

I'm super excited. This is my first craft swap. I participated in a bookbinding swap earlier this year, and it was so much fun! I'm hoping this will be just as fun.

I was reading Chrissy's blog - one of my favs - and she has teamed up with Danielle from Red Lips, Curvy Hips to organize this swap.


And it's going to be a great swap! I can feel it!
If you want to participate, all you have to do is head on over to Danielle's blog, and post in the comments the information that they need to set you up with a swap partner - all the info is there in the blog post.

But I need your help! Since I've obviously never done a swap before, I need some ideas of what to send! Please give me some ideas!!!

Trees Hide

4 comments:

  1. thank's for the info shirley ... i want to try! it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh! That's awesome! It's going to be a great swap. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the swap, Shirley!
    You are a doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have you decided to join in the swap? The more the merrier! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!