04 February 2012

February Photo-a-Day Challenge


You may remember a little while ago when I posted about participating in a Photo-a-Day challenge (here). Well, I've been posting the photos every day on Twitter, but I will do a weekly summary here on my blog. So here is what I've done so far:

your view today.
this is outside Isabel's bedroom window, overlooking our street.

words.
what better words than on an Altoid tin?

hands.
well, in my case, it's just one hand. I had to use the other to take the picture.
my hand is doing one of its favourite things - wearing fingerless gloves from SewEcological.

a stranger.
This man I met at a birthday party today. Technically, he's not a stranger anymore.
But I did feel funny taking his picture. That's why he's not facing the camera.

Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - a fun way to really see what's going on around us. New Linky follower!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!