22 February 2012

What I Made Wednesday - LINK UP!


This past week has found me looking for craft sales to attend this year, so honestly, I haven't made a whole lot.

But I will show you something that I have received recently:


I got this bills calendar from REDSTARink, and I LOVE IT!!! It allows me to keep all my monthly bills in one place, and keep track of what has been paid and what has yet to be paid; it's pretty awesome!!! I will be writing a review of this item in the near future, so look out for that!

Anyhoo. Last week's most viewed link-up was a Peacock Kindle Fire Case by redmorningstudios:


Now, I would LOVE to see what you have been working on lately! Link away!





Trees Hide

6 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the Free Exposure you offer all of us!!
    You are very kind to give us this opportunity :)

    ~Misty
    www.TheAccesoriesNook.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for allowing me to get some exposure for my shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! And I need that bill calendar sooooooooooo badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea, too bad it's thursday already...I hop I'll remember it next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!