15 February 2012

What I Made Wednesday - LINK UP!


I bound a few journals this past week, but my favourite is this journal:


I LOVE how the cover shines in the light, and the gold embossed border is also gorgeous! And the inside of the covers is a stunning floral print, which also has gold accents, which matches the border on the front cover! I really hope this journal goes to a loving home - I know I certainly can't keep it - I have kept two journals already, and I have to fill those up before I steal another one!

Anyway, enough about me.

Last week's most viewed link was to Junque Gypsy, who sells really cool vintage stuff:







Trees Hide

9 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley and thank you for this opportunity! Really lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your blog...found on the craftcount team. I appreciate the opportunity as well and look forward to future visits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be "most viewed link" for last week! My JunqueGypsy wagon overfloweth with gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book binding is something I've put on my list of thins to do this year. You've obviously got it down :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog from the craftcount team on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by from Craft Count...thanks so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley, thanks so much!! I add you to my blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much. Just found the blog and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!