16 May 2011

Featured Artist - Autumn Equinox

Jenna, from Maine, makes the most beautiful jewelry, in my opinion. Many of her items I can actually see myself wearing, which is odd because I'm not a huge jewelry person. The most I wear is my wedding band and maybe a pair of earrings. But usually my ears are bare.

I saw this interview about Jenna on etsy's front page, and this is where I found out about her shop and her incredible talent. I didn't have any time to ask her to tell us anything about herself, so you will have to content yourself with the interview, and perhaps her profile as well.

Here are my favourites from her shop:




Aren't they beautiful?!? They are simple, yet they are not too showy and very pleasing to look at.

Jenna also makes soap in her second etsy shop here. Here are other links to find her: website/blog, facebook, and twitter.


Which piece from her shop is your favourite? I would love to know!

-Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!