23 May 2011

Featured Artisan - Misala Handmade

I'm so sorry I haven't posted sooner; today is a holiday, so I've been really busy with my family.

That aside, I would like to share with you an artisan who's work is adorable:


See? What did I tell you? ADORABLE! I think this purse would be great for Isabel when she's older! Michelle Chan makes these and sells them in her etsy shop. Michelle was born in Hong Kong, and she is currently living in Dubai with her husband. Her profile on etsy tells you about how she started her creative business. You can go here to read more about that.


I think this cow is my favourite. It has become a great addition to my "want-to-buy" etsy list.


I love the bright orange of his elephant. Orange is my favourite colour, so it goes without saying that this is also one of my faves. The beady little eyes are so cute!

You can also find Misala Handmade on her blog and facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so very cute! I think I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shirley, thank you very much for the blog feature! I am very happy you like my design:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!