03 March 2012

March Photo-a-Day Update


Since I really enjoyed doing the February challenge, I have decided that I will do the March Photo-a-Day Challenge too! Again, I will be posting the daily photos on my Twitter, and the wrap-up of the week's photos here.

                              1. up                                           2. fruit                               3. your neighbourhood

The way blogger downloaded the third photo is a bit weird, and you can't really see the photo very well. So here is the link to my Twitter post.

I would LOVE to see if you are doing the March Photo-a-Day Challenge, so feel free to comment with your links!

Cheers.

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!