05 March 2012

Featured Artist :: The Little Red Button


What cuter name can anyone find? The Little Red Button is such an adorable shop, not only for its name, but also for the wonderful items in it! If I had to get married again, I would get Stacy to make my bouquet with yellow tulips. But if she doesn't do tulips, I would get this bouquet. I think it's simply gorgeous! Such a creative way to be able to remember your wedding flowers for years to come!


And guys, if you're going on a date and want to impress the lady, getting her one of these unique boutonnieres will definitely do the job!


And going back to weddings, if you want a totally original and impressive wedding invitation, Stacy will make you something as awesome as this invitation:


How can you not be impressed after seeing all these fantastic items? Head on over to The Little Red Button and take a peek at what other lovelies that Stacy has in store!

Etsy Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Blog

You will read more about Stacy in my sponsor introduction post, coming later this month!

Trees Hide

5 comments:

  1. Ah, those boutonnieres are beautiful! Happy Monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about you, Chrissy, but I had to double check the spelling of boutonnieres! I had no idea it was such a long word! lol

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous - Stacy is sooooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get featured on this blog? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find artists whose work I love, and that's how they are featured. If you want to submit your work for consideration, please feel free to do so by sending an email to theorangewindmill [at] gmail.com. :) -Shirley

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!