12 March 2012

Featured Artist :: Anista Designs


As some of you may know, I love love LOVE working with paper. I discovered Anista Designs a few years back, and I am constantly stunned by the glorious work that Christa designs and makes! I absolutely LOVE each of her lines; they are so beautiful! If I were to get married again, I would go to Christa for my wedding invitations. Just gorgeous!




See what I mean? Christa's work is simply divine, and I can't wait to be able to see some of her work in person! As I said in my February newsletter, this item is on my list!

Head on over to Anista Designs and bring some tissue - to catch that drool! lol

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!