14 December 2011

What I Made Wednesday

Today is the usual day for me to post the family post; but I've decided, for logistics reasons, to change that date to Friday. So Friday's post is going to now be Wednesday's post.

I've been thinking for a while that I would like to expand the range of journals I offer at The Orange Windmill. So coming in January, I will also be selling hardcover journals and vintage covered journals! YAY for options! Here's a sneak peek of some of the journals I've made so far:




What do you think?

Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! There's so much you can do with vintage covers (and recycled paper, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are stunning! I wish I wrote more so I could justify buying more journals... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!