12 December 2011

Featured Artist - Pebble Art


Sharon of Pebble Art is incredibly talented and very patient. Just think of sifting through all different shapes and sizes of pebbles to find the perfect pieces to create a masterpiece like these:





And being based out of Nova Scotia certainly helps my admiration along... since Jeffery and I lived in the Maritimes for a few years after we were married.

I love the Circle of Friends and the Baa Baa Baby Sheep. I can totally see either one hanging in my living room. Pop on over to Pebble Art and bask in the awesomeness!

Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Her work is so creative! I love the concept of turning pebble into art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!