11 October 2011

Featured Artist - MariMartin


Mari Martin, based out of Madrid, Spain, is one of the best crocheters I have ever seen. And once you see her work, I think you will have to agree with me!


This set of pear coasters is one of Mari's signature designs. She is well known for it. And now, whenever I see anything from her shop, I know it was made by her. Mari's stitches are so tight, so uniform, and so GORGEOUS!!! It would take me years to crochet that well!


All of these items are also Mari's own design. I love how the champagne flower tips are sort of sparkly too!


No napkins will ever look spiffier! I know I crochet, but I do want to get a few of these, since the handiwork is SO beautiful!

Head on over to Mari's etsy shop, and let me know which is your favourite!

Trees Hide

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful! Love her work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Even though I'm of the sort who uses paper napkins...I want the napkin rings!

    Empty On the Inside
    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I want to thank for such a wonderful gift that Shirley gave me for featuring my items in this fantastic Blog, I really appreciate it very much and I loved!

    Thanks again!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!