15 September 2011

A to Z of Me



A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore that you hate: dishes
D. Dogs: I like dogs, but I don't like the maintenance of owning a dog.
E. Essential start to your day: changing diapers and feeding children.
F. Favorite color: orange
G. Gold or Silver:  silver
H. Height: 5’9"
I. Instruments you play: guitar and piano
J. Job title: housewife, mother, creative business owner
K. Kids: my son is 3, my daughter is 8.5 months
L. Live: in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
M. Mother’s name: Anita
N. Nicknames: Shirls, but only to my brother-in-law, Ken
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Twice: after a tumor was removed from my right femur, and the night after Alexander was born.
P. Pet peeves: people who ask me what my pet peeves are. lol
Q. Quote from a movie: 
"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" - The Wizard of Oz
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: Anne, Laura, Karen, Henry, Andrew
U. Underwear: yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late:  my husband
X. X-Rays you’ve had: only on my right femur, trying to figure out the lump there (turned out to be a tumor)
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm not a good cook, but my husband likes my antojitos
Z. Zoo animal: giraffes 



Inspired by Rachell.


Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. i like this! love your movie quote.......and your pet peeve LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to do one, then, Pam? I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!