01 December 2012

The Orange Windmill Update

This is an update regarding The Orange Windmill (too) - my paper goodies shop.


Coming 2013, I will be letting my listings expire, and that will be it. Once my paper goodies are all expired/sold, I might start listing my paper crafting tools and supplies as destash for sale - I might also just sell them all in a local craft sale as supplies - I'm not sure yet.

This is purely a business decision: I have not had time enough to invest in both of my shops, and this paper goodies shop does not give me as large a profit margin. When I get such large custom orders, it takes so much time away from everything else I have to do. And since I have so little time to invest in my business at all these days, I'm going to focus all my efforts into my handbound journals side of The Orange Windmill.

Go here to look around and see if there is anything that you like because once it's gone, it's gone!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!