30 May 2012

What I Made Wednesday :: Link-up #17


This past week was pretty hectic - I finished making the journals for my consignment order. And I also made a bunch for my shop. Here is one of them:


I have also drafted up seven wholesale proposals, and I'm going to be sending them out to their respective shops in the next few days. It's been a long time - researching the shops, finding the perfect wording for the proposal, making my company letterhead - all that takes time. But I have them all printed out, and I'm going to ship them out soon!

Last week's most clicked image was the Cutting Board from Needles-n-Pins Stitchery:


Here are more of my favourite items made by Colleen:

{..1..2..}






Trees Hide

5 comments:

  1. thank you for organizing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking! I LOVE your blog - such a great design, and there is so much to see and read! :) -Shirley

      Delete
  2. Hi Shirley,

    Thank you for allowing us to promote our etsy shops. Your blog is great!
    ;) Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking, Trish! I just LOVE the red and white striped bow tie in your shop! -Shirley

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!