16 May 2012

What I Made :: Link-Up!


What did I make this past week? Well, I've been working on a consignment order, more details to come on that soon! I haven't taken any pictures of what I've made, but maybe I should...

I was pretty sneaky, though. Yesterday Jeff and I went to Indigo, as he had to pick up a book. I went around the journal section and put one of my business cards inside a few of the journals (maybe four). Is that bad?

Anyhoo. Here was last week's most viewed link, the Berry Pink Infinity Scarf by Forgotten Cotton:


Here are two more of my favourites. I'm not sure why I'm liking yellow so much...?

 {..1..2..}





Trees Hide

10 comments:

  1. oops, I shoulda put the name of the project, can I edit my link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can edit it for you, Jo. What name do you want to change it to?

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you!

      could you make it say DIY Craft String Dispenser :)

      yay!

      thanks.

      Delete
    3. yes! I'll change it when I get home. :)

      Delete
    4. I'm sorry, Jo; it's not letting me change it! I thought it did, but apparently it doesn't. Sorry. :(

      Delete
    5. oh poo.

      oh well :)

      hopefully I will link up properly the next time! I'm hoping to have another DIY on my blog soon, thanks for trying

      Delete
  2. Wonderful -- thank you so much for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! I'm a new follower, and I found you on the Supporting Artists team on Etsy! Small world. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us share our items and discover new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think slipping your business card into the journals at Indigo is genius :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!