26 November 2012

Featured Artist :: Snappy Rockfish Soap

Etsy Shop | Twitter | Facebook | Blog

I think soap has to be one of my favourite things to purchase - I have so many bars of soap, the bathroom where I store them smells heavenly with all the different scents I have. What caught my eye about Snappy Rockfish Soap was the name. I mean, who wouldn't take a second look at a shop called "Snappy Rockfish" anything? Here are a few of my favourite soaps from this shop:




And I just love the picture of this packaging - each bar is individually wrapped, and it looks so bright and colourful!

Head on over and find your own favourite soap!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!