27 November 2012

2012 Holiday Gift Guide :: Crochet Gallery

Sabina's shop, Crochet Gallery, is another one of my favourite Etsy shops; I love her cowls, and the quality of her work is outstanding - I wear one of her cowls every day to work, and I can't wait to get my next one!
1. Camel Cowl - $38
4. Taupe Cowl - $26
6. Deep Red Cowl - $38

Isn't the selection just amazing??! I love it! I look through her shop very often. Head on over to Crochet Gallery and see all of Sabina's crocheted items.
Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I've been obsessed with crochet lately :) All of the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for the deep red yarnwear!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!