23 November 2011

Nothing Much to Say

Not a whole lot of interesting happened this past week. And no new pictures, sorry. So I'll just insert a new picture from last week here.


Alexander is doing a little better with his words, but he is still fighting me about toilet training, so that has stopped for now.

Isabel is walking with much more confidence now, although she does still lose her balance from time to time.

Jeffery's work is starting to slow down for the winder already - it was about the same time last year too. Here's hoping for more rain and more good appointments!

I've been super busy trying to get ready for these upcoming Christmas craft sales and keep up with my Etsy shops. I'll talk about the show from this weekend on Friday.

That's all for today!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!