03 November 2011

BESTeam Features

As part of my BESTeam commitment, once per week I will be posting short features of three of the fabulous shops and talented artisans who comprise the team.  What is BESTeam?  It's The Boosting Etsy Shops Team!  Our goal is to give support and help promote each others' Etsy shops through blogging, facebook and other social networks.  If you are an Etsy shopowner and are interested in learning more about BESTeam, please visit the team page on Etsy or have a look at the BESTeam blog.


Knitful Dezigns - Etsy | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Veronica is the mastermind behind Knitful Dezigns. (that sounds really 'mad scientist', doesn't it?) Her designs are every day items designed to make life a little more enjoyable. And doesn't she do just a superb job? Take a look at my favourite:


Angels n Everlastings - Etsy | Facebook | Twitter

Judy creates home decor items with dried flowers. Now, normally, anything made with dried flowers reminds me of Calvinettes, the girl's club I belonged to at my church growing up. At least once a year we would make something out of dried flowers, whether it was potpourri, a straw hat, or a picture frame. However, this wreath looks nothing like anything I was able to make:


CK Silver - Etsy | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

Cindy designs and creates sterling silver jewellery that is beautiful, timeless and elegant. Many of her pieces are one of a kind. Inspired by nature, many of Cindy's pieces reflect colours found in the earth and ocean, like this gorgeous bracelet:


Trees Hide

6 comments:

  1. I like that you've picked circular items: headband, wreath, bracelet. Nice post, Shirley -

    Empty On the Inside
    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful feature. I'm off to tweet and share. :~)
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my wreath -- very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO I LOVE THIS :) *giggles* mad scientist sounds awesome! Thank you for such a wonderful feature... I just love that wreath and bracelet, i have a super soft spot for all things turquoise <3

    Veronica "Gracie"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection of items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection! Thanks for a sweet feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!