18 March 2013

Another thing I love about spring is the umbrellas. I don't necessarily like the rain, especially when I'm outside in it, but I do love seeing the umbrellas.


1. Teal Umbrella - My enjoyment of the colour teal has been steadily growing. Maybe it is my new favourite colour!

2. Clear Umbrella - I don't really like the no-privacy of the clear umbrellas (I mean, anyone can see anyone picking their nose), but they do look cool.

3. Umbrella in the Rain - A lovely print.

4. Umbrellas - I love all the different colours that are represented here; and I love the way this photo was edited to emphasize those colours.

5. Kissing In the Rain print - I love the burst of colour that the umbrella gives this print!

Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!