02 April 2012

Featured Artist :: Inspired Art


Inspired Art is a line of personalized art that combines natural imagery with custom text for a unique keepsake gift. It is the original creation of artist Tara, who created a line of custom artwork that is simple, inspiring and timeless.

Yeah, I totally stole that from the shop announcement of Tara's Etsy shop. lol  What was written there is way better than anything I could have written - I'm no writer.

But I do know what I like, and this is it, folks! Here are just a few of my favourites:




The first one would be great for Alexander's room, especially considering how well he can throw. And the last one can be a picture of my pet rock. No, I don't have a pet rock, but even those are too high maintenance for me. lol

Head on over to Inspired Art and take a look around!


Trees Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!