15 January 2011

New Beginnings... again

This blog is intended to keep track of my life, which includes three main things:  my family, designing and creating cards, and looking at other artisans' work.


Mondays will bring "Handcrafted Heaven", where I will focus on handmade items that I love made by artisans all over the world.


Wednesdays will bring "Focus on Family", which will highlight the past week's joys and trials of my family.


Fridays will bring "My Creative Corner", which will showcase the creations that are for sale in my shop that I made the past week.


I look forward to sharing my life, exploring creative ideas, and making new friends through this blog.  Come join in the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!