04 February 2013

Featured Artist :: ColorStore2011


Since I've been losing weight and inches, I've gained a wider appreciation for clothes that I wouldn't have even looked at before. Take ColorStore2011 for example. I wouldn't have considered many of these pieces because a lot of them are so full of colour, and they make people look at the person wearing the pieces.

But now that I'm about half way to my goal weight (down 30 lbs!), I actually want to wear some of these pieces. Amazing, eh?
Out of these pieces, I like the red coat and the pink maxi skirt the best - these are now on my list!!

Come and take a look around - you'll be surprised about what you like here.

Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! I really like the skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!